Goalkeeping

Goalkeeping

EQ

Working EQ: "How can a goalkeeper best avoid having goals scored against her during a soccer game?"

Friday, January 10, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hour Check

1. I am completing my mentorship wherever Kim Nemeth trains.  She follows her clients so some days we are in Chino Hills (Community Park and Grand Avenue Park) and others we are in Diamond Bar (Peterson Park and Pantera Park).

2. Kim Nemeth

3. Including the hours over the summer I have completed 49 hours of mentorship.

4. The 10 hours over the summer included working with Jeff Tackett, he is a goalkeeping coach local to the area.  I worked with ages ranging from 9-18, so I got a well rounded start to my senior project.  I worked in areas he needed me, especially taking slower keepers to the side and working with them.

5.  I will include the contact information in the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment