Goalkeeping

Goalkeeping

EQ

Working EQ: "How can a goalkeeper best avoid having goals scored against her during a soccer game?"

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. Soccer Goalkeeping

2.
  • To better myself as an iPoly citizen I plan on being a part of numerous activities and senior committees.  I am a Co-President of H.O.P.E Club and plan on help making the club much better and more involved than it has been in the past.
  • To be an effective learner I plan to take my organization to a better level so I have more time for studying or doing homework rather than looking for a paper I misplaced.
  • I will be an effective user of technology by using my laptop LESS.  By staying off the internet I can have more time for project work and homework.  By being on the internet for a shorter period of time each day will allow me to complete my tasks in a more timely manner.  I always use technology when it's needed for school work, but sometimes I just use it too much.
  • In the past I haven't been the most effective communicator because I don't like talking on the phone to not only say a group member, but also to someone who could help me like a possible mentor.  I would much rather talk in person or through email or text.  By being able to make phone calls when it's important I can make better connections and put my self in a better situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment