Goalkeeping

Goalkeeping

EQ

Working EQ: "How can a goalkeeper best avoid having goals scored against her during a soccer game?"

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Additional Post: March Part 1: The Many Faces of Goalkeeping

Here is a compilation of faces I make during the course of a single training for my Independent Component.  Part Deux will be more related to my actual EQ answers. I just felt the need to share the, "Many Faces of Sarah Solar."  I should publish a picture book.
The "I'm focusing and you can't stop me now" Face
Also, The "normal concentration" Face
The "calm before the storm" Face
The "ball replaced my head" Face
The "ugh, I just hit the ground...hard" Face

Look Closely. This is the "I hit the ground and my face jiggled around like in a slow motion video" Face

No comments:

Post a Comment