Goalkeeping

Goalkeeping

EQ

Working EQ: "How can a goalkeeper best avoid having goals scored against her during a soccer game?"

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component Approval 2

1.  I plan on using my own training with Legacy Soccer Club.  Along with the training I will include any game time I play so I get the full experience of the game.  During training I work both by myself and with my team.  Training both independently with a coach and with a team gives a full perspective on the pre-game scenarios.  Then my work during actual games will provide a tactical view of the game from both the perspective of a player and an onlooker.  I will be training primarily with Kim Nemeth, my mentor, but also with Andre de la Rambelje as he is the head coach of the Girls Under 18 Legacy Team.  (My team)

2.  I will have someone take pictures of me while I'm training and during games.  These images will be candid shots of me training and playing.

3.  The way to learn the most about any sport is to actually play it.  By immersing, then subsequently analyzing, myself in the plays, I am learning the most.  In fact, I have come up with the most possible answers to my EQ through training and watching others play.  Training gives the best technical perspective of the game.  Through that you are learning skills and proper technique that propel your athletic prowess.  Through playing games you are learning the tactical side of the game which includes any sort of game scenario.  The only way to improve yourself and prevent mistakes is to actually make the mistakes.  By allowing a goal and then analyzing what I did wrong, I am coming up with possible answers to my essential question.

4. The log has been posted on the right hand side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment