Goalkeeping

Goalkeeping

EQ

Working EQ: "How can a goalkeeper best avoid having goals scored against her during a soccer game?"

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

Content: 

LITERAL
(a) Statement saying: “I, Sarah Solar, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) Best Source: Kim Nemeth: Mentor (909) 573-6378

(c) Log posted on right side of blog and here.
(d) I completed 30+ hours of team, and personal training.

INTERPRETIVE These trainings involved the use of tactical and technical skills (my 2nd and 3rd answers) and proved useful in my 4th interview for developing questions.  I learned more about goalkeeping in the last two months than I ever have through training, coaching and watching all skill levels play the game.  For a few photos, you may view the prior blog entry on "Beating the Mind".  These detail the most major breakthrough I learned while training and playing.

How did the component help you answer your EQ? The first component basically provided me with my 2nd and 3rd answers.  This 2nd component has allowed me to explore them further and take into account the order and magnitude of the skills involved.   Tactical awareness was taught during games I've both played and watched. During play I came across many different sets of skills I've never used or learned how to apply them properly. By working on these techniques during practice I also finished off my 3rd answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment